Here is all about Redbox TV and How to you can Download and Install Redbox TV for PC , Check All below Steps:
If you are looking for Redbox TV for PC that means you are already using RedBox TV on your Android device. As we all know when it comes to best streaming app then RedBox TV stood out in the first place. Now we all can agree that it’s the top most popular streaming app of 2018-2019 and so in the coming years as well. Since you are already using Redbox TV on Android then we shouldn’t take much of your time by introducing you to the App. So we can start right into it.
So, In order to use Redbox TV on your PC, you must have bluestacks installed. Follow below given steps to download and Install Bluestacks on your PC to enjoy streaming on Redbox TV for your PC right away:
- Download Redbox APK file from here for later use.
- Now, Download Bluestacks from here for your PC and Install it.
- Once, installed, Run Bluestacks and add your google account details when asked.
- Once you are on Homepage of Bluestacks, choose the option to Install APK and click on that.
- It will ask you to navigate the APK file from your PC folder to install on Bluestacks, so choose the Redbox TV Apk file which you have downloaded already using above 1st step and click Open.
- It will start installing the Redbox TV Apk.
- Within a minute it will be installed successfully and you can start streaming your favorite channel on RedBox TV using Bluestacks, anytime from your PC.
Can you use RedBox TV on PC with the same features?
If you are willing to use RedBox TV on PC/windows then you should not worry about the features. Using Redbox TV on your computer device/PC gives you the same features which you were enjoying on your Android device. Here are a few simple steps to enjoy Redbox TV on PC from start to end:
- Download the Redbox TV APK for your PC.
- Install it on your PC.
- Open the App, and choose from your favorite categories such as Sports, Science, Kids, Religious or if you belong to specific countries like USA, India, Australia, UK, etc. then you must choose your country based category to stream your favorite channels.
- Once you find your favorite channel from any specific category or any channel you are willing to watch then all you have to do is, click the channel.
- Once you click the channel name from any category, it will ask you to choose a player to stream the channel, those Player will be MX Player, XYZ player, 321 Player, Android Player, VlC Player, XMTV Player, WebVideoCast etc. So if you already have either of those players installed on your system then choose that one, else it will ask you to install the player that you will choose to stream. (Android Player is preferred since it is preinstalled on Android)
- Once you have a player to stream the channel, then choose the player and there you go, Enjoy streaming.