OLA TV is one of the best TV apps which has around 5000+ TV Channels which one can watch for free and doesn’t cost you a single dime to stream those channels through an in-app purchase or any subscription plan at all. Those TV channels include tons of live TV channels, at the same time the app interface is also very interactive and easy to use.
Download the latest version of OLA TV for either Android, PC or Firestick, all steps are given here to download and install for any of these platforms:
Download OLA TV APK For Android
Here’s the APK file of OLA TV. You need to Download it and install. Users might need to download the program directly since OLA TV APK for Android isn’t easily accessible in Google Play Store, so in order to install it on your Android device you must Disable Unknown Sources, follow below instructions to Install OLA TV on your Android device:
1. Go to phone settings, and open the security settings and Disable Unknown Source
2. Go to the download location and find APK file of OLA TV
3. Open the app and tap on “Install”.
Once the process is complete, tap on the ‘Done’ button or Open the App to enjoy streaming.
Download OLA TV For PC
As you already know that OLA TV is an android app and currently does not support other platforms, but using an android emulator, you can run it on your PC as well. So you need to follow the below-given steps in order to download install OLA TV on your PC:
1. Download NoxPlayer Android emulator from here
2. Launch the NoxPlayer.
2. Go to file location where you’ve saved OLA TV APK
3. Drag the APK file and drop it on the Nox player window.
4. Now wait for some time, Emulator will initiate the Installation
5. After identifying the file, the installation process will begin automatically.
6. Click on the ‘Install’ button if prompted.
7. Next, go to the HomePage of Nox, There you’ll see OLA TV APK on your Computer.
8. Click on its icon to open the app. You can now enjoy OLA TV on your laptop or PC screen
Download OLA TV For Firestick
If you are a Firestick user and willing to Enjoy
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Under developer options, Click on Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Click on Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon, type in “Downloader” and click “Downloader” which will appear under the keyboard
7. Select the Downloader app
8. Click Download
10. Click Open and Allow
12. Now Click OK
13. Type the following URL in exactly as it is listed here and click Go – https://bit.ly/32mQU5O
14. Wait for the file to download to finish
15. Click Install
15. Click Done
17. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete
18. Click Delete Again
19. Return to device home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels”, click See All
20. Scroll to the bottom and long click to select OLA TV
21. Drag OLA TV APK to top of your apps list and click to drop
22. Installation of OLA TV is now complete! You can access it from your main menu or simply click to open. Enjoy