Apollo TV is your online TV where you can enjoy all the popular and best Movies and Tv shows without any hassle. Plus it’s free, so you don’t have to worry about paying any subscription.
Download the latest version of Apollo TV for either Android, PC or Firestick, all steps are given here to download and install for any of these platforms:
Download Apollo TV APK For Android
Here’s the APK file of Apollo TV. You need to Download it and install. Users might need to download the program directly since Apollo TV APK for Android isn’t easily accessible in Google Play Store, so in order to install it on your Android device you must Disable Unknown Sources, follow below instructions to Install Apollo TV on your Android device:
1. Go to phone settings, and open the security settings and Disable Unknown Source
2. Go to the download location and find APK file of Apollo TV
3. Open the app and tap on “Install”.
Once the process is complete, tap on the ‘Done’ button or Open the App to enjoy streaming.
Download Apollo TV For PC
As you already know that Apollo TV is an android app and currently does not support other platforms, but using an android emulator, you can run it on your PC as well. So you need to follow the below-given steps in order to download install Apollo TV on your PC:
1. Download NoxPlayer Android emulator from here
2. Launch the NoxPlayer.
2. Go to file location where you’ve saved Apollo TV APK
3. Drag the APK file and drop it on the Nox player window.
4. Now wait for some time, Emulator will initiate the Installation
5. After identifying the file, the installation process will begin automatically.
6. Click on the ‘Install’ button if prompted.
7. Next, go to the HomePage of Nox, There you’ll see Apollo TV APK on your Computer.
8. Click on its icon to open the app. You can now enjoy Apollo TV on your laptop or PC screen
Download Apollo TV For Firestick
If you are a Firestick user and willing to Enjoy
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Under developer options, Click on Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Click on Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon, type in “Downloader” and click “Downloader” which will appear under the keyboard
7. Select the Downloader app
8. Click Download
10. Click Open and Allow
12. Now Click OK
13. Type the following URL in exactly as it is listed here and click Go – https://bit.ly/30yh6bX
14. Wait for the file to download to finish
15. Click Install
15. Click Done
17. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete
18. Click Delete Again
19. Return to device home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels”, click See All
20. Scroll to the bottom and long click to select Apollo TV
21. Drag Apollo TV APK to top of your apps list and click to drop
22. Installation of Apollo TV is now complete! You can access it from your main menu or simply click to open. Enjoy